FILM FERVOR, LLC
In these Terms, we refer to those raising funds as “Campaign Owners” and to their fundraising campaigns as “Campaigns.” We refer to those contributing funds as “Contributors” and to the funds they contribute as “Contributions.” Campaign Owners, Contributors, and other visitors to the Services are referred to collectively as “Users.”
Film Fervor is a Venue
Film Fervor Funding is an online crowdfunding venue for people and entities seeking to raise funds for their own Campaigns and to contribute to the Campaigns of others. Campaign Owners are offer gifts or rewards in the form of tangible items or intangible services (collectively, “Perks“) to Contributors. Perks are not offered for sale. Film Fervor makes no representations about the quality, safety, morality, or legality of any Campaign, Perk, or Contribution or the truth or accuracy of User Content (as defined below) posted on the Services. Film Fervor does not represent that Campaign Owners will deliver Perks or that Contributions will be used as described in the Campaign. Users use the Services at their own risk. The Services do not include the offer or sale of securities (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933), and Film Fervor, LLC, is not a broker-dealer or a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Eligibility to Use the Services
Users under 18 years of age are not eligible to use the Services without consent. Users between the ages of 13 and 17, can use the Services with the consent and supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, provided such parent or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by the Terms and agrees to be responsible for such use of the Services. Users suspended from using the Services are not eligible to use the Services. Film Fervor reserves the right to refuse use of the Services to anyone and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend any Campaign, Contribution, or the Services at any time for any reason without liability.
Campaign Owners are not permitted to create a Campaign to raise funds for illegal activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam others. If the Campaign is claiming to do the impossible or is just absurd or phony, don’t post it. Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with their Campaigns, including offering Perks and using Contributions. Campaign Owners shall not make any false or misleading statements in connection with their Campaign.
Campaign Owners must not: (1) include threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, or profane content in any Campaign, or content that is invasive of another’s privacy; (2) impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Film Fervor, or (3) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violate any law or contract.
Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:
- any form of “security” (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
- any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;
- any alcoholic consumer products (vouchers or memberships offering physical delivery of alcoholic consumer products are permitted);
- any controlled substance or drug paraphernalia;
- any weapons, ammunition and related accessories;
- any form of lottery or gambling;
- any human remains, such as bones or skulls;
- any form of air transportation; or
- any items promoting hate, discrimination, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property; or any items (a) prohibited by applicable law to possess or distribute, (b) that would violate applicable law if distributed, or (c) that would result in infringement or violation of another person’s rights if distributed.